Body4Real Organic Cotton 100% Cotton Bathrobe
- 0.05 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Unisex bathrobe with flat seams, pockets and belt. With decorative embroidery on the chest. Made with 550g terry cloth of 100% hypoallergenic organic cotton. Fabric with a velvety finish with a soft touch to wrap and give maximum softness to the body. Very absorbent fabric for better drying. Chemical free and for all skin types, also atopic.
100% Natural Organic Cotton. The cotton is totally pure, free from dyes, toxic chemicals and carcinogens. In addition, we practice fair trade which means the farmers earn a fair wage so the cotton is kind to your skin and the environment.
Most people consider white to be the natural colour of cotton - that is not the case. There are only 3 natural colours produced from the seed of cotton: Ecru, Brown and Green. In order to maintain a truly natural and pure brand of organic clothing, our range of clothing essentials uses not only 100% pure undyed cotton, but it also strives to ensure every step in the production process is ethical and pure. The fabric has not been dyed; this is the cotton's natural color.
The outstanding quality, comfort, pureness and breathability of the cotton makes it ideal for people who suffer from psoriasis, rashes, itching, allergies, dermatitis, eczema and other skin disorders. These skin disorders can be caused from contact with fabrics that have been highly processed with toxic substances. Due to the composition of this item, it can also aid in improving the quality of life of people who suffer from Fibromyalgia and Electrosensitivity.
* Non-Transgenic seeds (Non-GMO)
* No Irrigation systems, just rainwater
* Fields worked with animals (not with polluting agricultural machinery).
* Eco-friendly agriculture - no use of pesticides or toxic fertilizers, ensuring environmentally sustainable production
* No intermediaries or exploitation - the farmers and their families are just as much of the project as the company (Fair Trade Labor)
* Absolute control of the entire cycle: growing, spinning, weaving and manufacturing
* No chemical processes, just a simple washing process
* Hypoallergenic and VEGAN.
* The fabric has not been dyed, this is the cotton's natural color.
Made In Portugal using all natural cotton.
Item: 1 Bath robe (unisex)
Washing recommendations: How you wash your clothes and how often you do it affects their useful life as well as the impact they have on the environment. We recommend a machine wash at a low temperature and with natural detergents. The use of chemical bleaches, detergents and fabric softeners can alter the quality and purity of the cotton fiber. Keep the clothing pure, just as you purchased it.
Available sizes: Medium, Large and Extra Large.