After Inked Sachets 7ML Box of 50
- 1.20 KGS
Great on new tattoos, old tattoos, permanent make-up, piercings and after laser tattoo removal.
AFTER INKED is used by some of the very best tattoo artists and studios in the world. It is a premium product which deep moisturises a new tattoo to minimise scabbing. It also preserves colour and helps old tattoos look vibrant.
You could use something cheaper and gooier or even a nappy rash cream like Bepanthen - but anyone who cares will tell you products containing steroids or vaseline / petroleum are bad for your tattoo.
After Inked contains premium ingredients like Grape Seed Oil which is 15,000 times stronger than Vitamin E! Many other creams contain petroleum (vaseline) which can cause infections.
About the product
- Daily skin moisturiser for new and existing tattoos
- Relieves itching due to dry skin
- Will not stick to your clothes.
- Non-Petroleum based, Paraben-Free, Fragrance-Free, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free.
- Clinically tested. Dermatologist tested. Safe on all skin types. Non-allergenic. Non-irritant.
- Premium brand used & recommended by World-Renowned Tattoo Artists.
- Patented Formula enriched with Grape Seed Oil.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: An expensive ingredient. Provides vitamins E, C & Beta Carotene. It’s anti-inflammatory and a potent antioxidant & anticarcinogen. Grape Seed Oil preserves natural skin moisture and helps wounds heal faster. It does not cause allergic reactions.
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil: Rich in vitamins A & C. Fresh tangy smell. Natural alternative to fragrance.
Size: 50 x 7ML After Inked Sachets in bag.
Application: apply a small amount on new tattoos - you will notice it is not sticky, gooey and does not stick to your clothes. Your skin will fell instantly soothed, hydrated, less itchy and irritating. With After Inked your skin won't feel like its drying out. Apply every few hours as you need it. Your new tattoo should heal in just a few days
DISCLAIMER: This product is coded and it is prohibited for resale on Amazon.com and eBay.com