Beauty and the Bees Bonza Pet Shampoo All Natural
- 0.13 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Buster’s bonza pet shampoo
The 100% chemical-free pet shampoo bar is formulate especially for dogs. Made by leading Australian Skincare brand Beauty and the Bees, it is completely free from harmful chemicals. This is a pure soap shampoo bar, traditionally handmade to a centuries-old formula. Using only the finest raw conditioning plant oils such as castor, olive and coconut oils which help retain the lustre, natural oils and softness in your dog's coat.
Chemical-free pet care is as important for animals as it is for us, since harmful chemicals are absorbed through the skin in the same way. Its just what your pet deserves.
- Rich in moisturising gentle waxes and oils
- Especially for sensitive, dry, flaky skin
- Fights pesky fleas with powerful natural essential oils including Tasmania’s exciting new Kunzea and antibacterial Indian neem oil
- Easy rinse lather for soft, shiny coat and healthy skin
- 100% biodegradable pure vegetable soap
- 100% chemical and detergent free – does not strip vital moisture and oils from coat / skin
Why use biodegradeable gentle soap instead of harsh synthetic detergents?
- Commercial shampoos (human or pet) contain many toxic and destructive chemicals such as the foaming agents sodium laureth sulphate and cocamide betaine. These strong chemical de-greasers strip the hair of up to 4/5 of its natural oils and eventually produce sore, dry scalp/skin conditions and irritate the eyes.Sadly these foaming agents are used because consumers seem to believe incorrectly, that a lot of lather means a shampoo is working well.
- Chemical detergents-invented only 50 or so years ago-are far less bio-degradeable than natural soaps( which have been used by humans and no doubt their pets! for literally thousands of years) and are harmful to marine life and the environment.
- Detergents pollute our waterways producing algal blooms that kill wild life – essentially doing exactly the same damage as phosphate laden laundry and household detergents.
- The same applies to ‘conditioners’, which closely resemble the fabric conditioners they started life as, in both structure and chemical content, and simply coat the hair with a form of silicone plasticiser to make it ‘shine’.
These oils produce a rich, dense, creamy moisturising lather which gently cleanses without stripping natural conditioning oils, leaving your dog’s coat clean, soft and shining.
These bars are:
- bio-degradable and eco-friendly
- no synthetic antioxidants, optical brighteners, maturing stabilisers, hardeners sodium lauryl sulphate (lathering agents) animal products
- The colour of the bar directly reflects the natural waxes and flea chasing essential oils used to hand make it.
Coconut oil; Mount Wellington spring water (soap nut infused); olive pomace oil; castor oil; sunflower oil: Leatherwood beeswax; soy wax; Tasmanian seaweed extract; essential oils (Neem, Tea tree, Penny Royal, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus Citridoria & Kunzea); Sodium borate (Borax) <1%; Leatherwood honey.