Blackbeard Mens Brush on Colour
- 0.03 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 5||and get 5% off|
|Buy 6 - 12||and get 8% off|
|Buy 13 or above||and get 20% off|
Blackbeard for Men - Temporary Brush on Colour 12ml (0.40oz)
NEW STOCK EXPECTED approximately 22 April 2022. Patented Blackbeard for Men is instant, brush-on temporary colour for beard, moustache and sideburns. Applies in seconds, lasts all day, looks natural and has none of the side-effects, odour or hassle of dyes. This is not a hair dye- it is a temporary colour which has the advantage of lasting all day but can also easily be washed out.
Blackbeard for Men is normally used by those who do not want to dye their hair. When using this product, you can leave as much grey as you want (for a natural look,) or cover the grey completely. Use it on your roots if you need a touch up and don't want to re-apply your regular hair dye. Also great to fill in gaps, making it ideal for men with thinner beards or stubble who want a more fuller look. Lastly, you can use it on your eyebrows, which you definitely cannot do with a dye.
This product can be applied on the beard, moustache, eyebrows, sideburns or on the hair.
This is a 1-pack of Blackbeard for Men Formula X (.40 ounces), approximately a 4-week supply with average use and an average beard (neatly trimmed.)
Available in 5 different colours:
Light / Medium Brown
Blackbeard for Men is hypoallergenic and non-toxic. It is 100% mercury-free and does not contain PPD, MEA or Amonia. Blackbeard for Men is not a dye, so it is ideal for people who are sensitive to the harsh chemicals in dyes. Most people who are unable to use dyes are able to use Blackbeard for Men. However, some people do have skin allergies or certain sensitivities. If you experience any discomfort or symptoms such as skin rash, itching or dry skin, discontinue use of Blackbeard for Men immediately and consult a physician.
How to use:
The bottle comes with a brush on applicator ( a bit like a mascara). Using the applicator brush to comb on the colour in the direction of your hair growth and brush on as much product as you need. It works best on neatly trimmed hairs and will dry in about 30 seconds. If you feel you have applied too much, then just wipe away the excess with a tissue. After about 8 hours the colour will begin to wear off. At the end of the day, you should wash away the colour in hot water.
Caution: Do not use near eyes. Avoid contact with clothing and fabric. Some staining may occur. As with all cosmetic products, patch test first for sensitivity.
Is Blackbeard for Men safe to use?
Blackbeard for Men was developed with a leading manufacturer of hair care and cosmetics products. The formulation uses only the finest approved and well-established colourants used safely for decades in other products around the world. It is safety tested and non-toxic. Blackbeard for Men is not a dye, so it is ideal for people who are sensitive to the harsh chemicals in dyes. Most people who are unable to use dyes are able to use Blackbeard for Men. However, some people do have skin allergies or certain sensitivities. If you experience any discomfort or symptoms such as skin rash, itching or dry skin, discontinue use of Blackbeard for Men immediately and consult a physician.
Will Blackbeard for Men rub off?
Blackbeard for Men Formula X is designed to be resistant to smudging, so you can wipe your mouth with a napkin while eating and not worry about wiping away all the product. That said, a certain amount of Blackbeard for Men will fade or could wipe off with aggressive rubbing or face-washing. Blackbeard for Men is not permanent colour like dye and does begin to fade after about 8 hours wear (or more.) It may be wise to carry a bottle around for touch-ups as needed, just in case. Certain activities produce more wear and tear on the product. For example, surfing – after being out in the sun and salt water for a few hours, your Blackbeard for Men will have faded a bit (but will still look natural). Note that Blackbeard for Men may stain some fabrics. Wash with soap and cold water. Wash it off completely in the shower or else some residue may rub off on your towel after a shower. And wash it off before bed if you use light-coloured sheets.
Will my friends know I’m using Blackbeard for Men?
No. When applied properly, Blackbeard for Men looks absolutely natural. Some friends may not even realize how your appearance has changed. They may stare at you for a while trying to figure out what’s up, but may not even be able to put their finger on the difference!
How long will a bottle of Blackbeard for Men last?
For the average user (well-trimmed moustache & goatee beard and sideburns) one bottle of Blackbeard for Men Formula X lasts approximately 4 weeks with average use, when used every day. Users with a fuller or longer beard will obviously use more product. For best results with Blackbeard for Men, we recommend neatly groomed to moderate facial hair growth. Unfortunately, you guys with Grizzly Adams or ZZ Top-style beards, Blackbeard for Men is not for you!
How long does Blackbeard for Men last when applied?
Blackbeard for Men Formula X has a special long-lasting, water-resistant formula that lasts 8 hours or more with average use. Many of our customers simply put it on in the morning and forget about it. Typically you’ll still have about 50% coverage even the next morning.
While it is durable and water resistant, Blackbeard for Men is not a dye. It does fade over time and with wear and tear, face washing, etc., so consider having some on hand if you’re going to be out of the house for a while.
What are the ingredients?
The patented ingredients in Blackbeard for Men Formula X have been safely used in cosmetics products for many years. However, some people may have skin sensitivity, allergies, or other issues. If you experience any of these or any other symptoms, please discontinue use of Blackbeard for Men immediately and contact a health care professional. Blackbeard for Men is for external use only! Blackbeard for Men Formula X has also been safety tested and found 100% mercury-free.
1) Apply Dry. After your shower, dry your facial hair thoroughly before applying Blackbeard for Men.
2) Keep it Neat. Blackbeard for Men works best on neatly trimmed to moderate-length facial hair. It does not well on large sections of hair.
3) Think like a painter. Brush on Blackbeard for Men in the same direction as your natural hair growth. This will ensure that it looks natural and, even better, will fill gaps undetectably.
4) Consider Leaving a Little Gray. Yep, you can get rid of all the grey with Blackbeard for Men, but it looks more natural if you leave a little, especially around the edges. This will also help the product continue to look natural as it wears over time. (Of course, you can always reapply Blackbeard for Men when/if needed!)
5) Just a Little Touch-Up. Consider having a tube of Blackbeard for Men in your pocket or briefcase just in case you need a touch-up at some point throughout the day.
6) Oops! Hey, it happens. Sometimes while putting on Blackbeard for Men, we put on too much, or get some on a part of our face where we don’t want it. Just grab a wet washcloth, tissue, whatever, and wipe it off. And if it gets on fabric, wash with cold water and soap.
7) Get Your Date On. Blackbeard for Men was specifically designed to help guys on the dating circuit. Users report stunning results after using Blackbeard for Men versus before. So feel free to experiment a bit. One Blackbeard for Men user tells us he uses the product to contour his facial hair to give himself a more devilish look. “I’m getting so much tail it’s insane,” he writes.
8) Mix N’ Match. Another Blackbeard for Men user tells us that while his beard is mostly light brown, he uses a touch of the dark brown to add tonalities to it that he says makes it look better. And another user says that while his hair is dark brown, he likes to use black-color Blackbeard for Men because he feels it makes his chin look stronger. Whatever works for you!
9) Beware the Hair. Blackbeard for Men is specifically designed for facial hair, which tends to be a bit coarser than the hair on your head. Because of that, we don’t recommend using it on bald spots or fringes. It will work, but it might be a bit clumpy. But feel free to experiment and let us know what works for you!
10) The Power Is In Your Hands. You control exactly how much Blackbeard for Men you want to use. Use sparingly for a subtle look, or go for it and wipe that gray out completely. Unlike the leading competing men’s facial hair colour product, with Blackbeard for Men, you control your look.
Best used within 18 months of opening.
Blackbeard for Men Tips and Tricks
Blackbeard for Men's Cap'n Jim shares some of his techniques f...
Beard Dye Sucks. A Better Idea from Blackbeard for Men.
Blackbeard for Men's Cap'n Jim explains the benefits of our in...
How Long Does It Take to Apply Blackbeard for Men?
How long does it take to apply Blackbeard for Men instant, bru...
Blackbeard Temporary Brush on Colour for Men
Patented Blackbeard for Men is instant, brush-on temporary col...
HOW TO COLOR YOUR BEARD FAST & EASY WITHOUT DYE - Thicken patchy spots, cover grays, define jawline
LA Model & Men's Health cover guy Weston Boucher breaks down a...
Extremely easy to apply, it lasts all day and looks natural, cannot ask for me, brilliant product and great service from Body4Real.
I love this product easy to use washes off but doesn’t come off when you sweat unless you rub it hard, I order this from body4real everytime as I get such good service it’s free shipping and arrives so fast, I would very much recommend to anyone.
I used this on greying eyebrows. The best way to use it is to brush the tip of the brush against the top of the bottle several times so that there is hardly any left on the brush, before applying. It doesn't smudge which is good. The colour chart is a bit lighter than the product so I ended up buying 2 colours as the first, BlackBrown was far too dark and looked artificial. Dark Brown was much better but it's a shame they don't offer a Mid Brown. In the USA they offer a money back guarantee if the shade isn't right, but they don't offer this in the UK. Hence the 4 stars not 5. But I'd still recommend it.
Fast and efficient delivery in Switzerland. Quality product, coloring last all day without problem
Excellent stuff - moustache mascara! I like it very much, most convenient for my pencil moustache which is nowadays disappointingly grey.
A great product but the colour was more ginger than light brown. Think I need the normal or even dark brown!
very good deal
thanks 4 everything nice service and thanks 4 little discount
I have used this for two years now, works best on short growth covering all the grey, can come off onto buttoned up shirt collars though. I find it great and will continue using it.