Body4real Organic Clothing 100% Cotton Unisex Socks
- 0.22 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
100% Pure Organic Fair-trade Cotton. No chemicals, No dyes. No GMO.
Pure organic cotton is especially beneficial to those suffering from dermatitis, eczema, rashes, allergies, psoriasis, or MCS (Multiple Chemical Senstivity). It has also been shown to help those suffering from Fibromyalgia, and Electrosensitivity. Most people consider white to be the natural colour of cotton - that is not the case. There are only 3 natural colours produced from the seed of cotton: Ecru ,Brown and Green. In order to maintain a truly natural and pure brand of organic clothing, our range of clothing essentials uses not only 100% pure undyed cotton , but it also strives to ensure every step in the production process is ethical and pure. The fabric has not been dyed, this is the cotton's natural color.
The socks have 4% elastic which is the optimum amount of elastic needed for a good fit. The elastic is not exposed but is covered by cotton.
- 100% Organic Seeds. Non-Transgenic seeds(Non-GMO)
- Eco-friendly agriculture, no use of pesticides or toxic fertilizers, ensuring environmentally sustainable production
- Fields worked with animals, free from polluting agricultural machinery
- No Irrigation systems, just rainwater
- No chemical processes, just a simple washing process
- No intermediaries or exploitation, the farmers and their families are just as much of the project as the company
- Absolute control of the entire cycle: growing, spinning, weaving and manufacturing
What you get:
Body4real Organic Clothing 100% Cotton Unisex Socks - Ecru (Ecru is a light beige or fawn. The word comes from French écru, 'raw' or 'unbleached').
Made In Portugal
Best hand washed or at 30 degrees in machine.
Please note: you are purchasing a pure natural piece of clothing so the colours may change with washes and exposure to the sun.
This is a completely pure, biodegradable garment. You can leave any of our products on the ground and it will end up completely decomposing and forming part of our planet once again.
For reasons of personal hygiene, all items MUST be returned in their original condition. All tags must still be attached, and original packaging intact. Items should not show any signs of wear.