Body4Real Organic Cotton Indoor Slippers
- 0.14 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
100% true Natural Organic Cotton. The sole is also made from cotton. The cotton is totally pure, free from dyes, toxic chemicals and carcinogens. In addition, we practice fair trade which means the farmers earn a fair wage so the cotton is kind to your skin and the environment.
Most people consider white to be the natural colour of cotton - that is not the case. There are only 3 natural colors produced from the seed of cotton: Ecru, Brown and Green. In order to maintain a truly natural and pure brand of organic clothing, our range of clothing essentials uses not only 100% pure undyed cotton, but it also strives to ensure every step in the production process is ethical and pure. The fabric has not been dyed; this is the cotton's natural color.
The outstanding quality, comfort, pureness and breathability of the cotton makes it ideal for people who suffer from psoriasis, rashes, itching, allergies, dermatitis, eczema and other skin disorders. These skin disorders can be caused from contact with fabrics that have been highly processed with toxic substances.Due to the composition of this item, it can also aid in improving the quality of life of people who suffer from Fibromyalgia and Electrosensitivity.
Please note there are no adhesives or glue used in the production of these slippers. The slippers including the sole are made only from organic cotton.
SIZING: Please use the measurements in the image provided to ensure accurate sizing.
- Slipper Size 34-38 measures 10 inches from heel to toe and 4 inches across
- Slipper Size 39-43 measures 11 inches from heel to toe and 4.5 inches across
- Non-Transgenic seeds (Non-GMO)
- No Irrigation systems, just rainwater
- Fields worked with animals (not with polluting agricultural machinery).
- Eco-friendly agriculture - no use of pesticides or toxic fertilizers, ensuring environmentally sustainable production
- No intermediaries or exploitation - the farmers and their families are just as much of the project as the company (Fair Trade Labor)
- Absolute control of the entire cycle: growing, spinning, weaving and manufacturing
- No chemical processes, just a simple washing process
- Hypoallergenic and VEGAN.
- The fabric has not been dyed, this is the cotton's natural colour.
Made In Portugal using all natural cotton
Item: 1 Pair of Slippers (unisex)
These slippers are made from 100% organic cotton. The soles and sides are all made from cotton and nothing else. There is no rubber or elastic or anything other than organic cotton in these slippers .
Care Instructions: It is highly recommended these items are HAND-WASHED and LINE-DRIED.
*Please note that if you suffer from allergies and other extreme sensitivities like MCS then you need to satisfy yourself that this clothing range is suitable for you and take all necessary precautions. While this product range is chemical-free, and dye -free, due to transportation and storage factors, we cannot guarantee the clothing to be suitable for MCS sufferers.
Returns: For reasons of personal hygiene we are unable to accept returns for underwear, hats and scarves. All other items MUST be returned in their original condition with the tags attached, and in original packaging.