Clean+Easy Hard Wax Brazilian Bikini (475ml)
- 0.48 KGS
This Clean+ Easy Brazilian Bikini Hard Wax formula was specifically designed for the Brazilian bikini waxing technique. By adhering to the hair, not the skin, the hard wax gently removes even the coarsest of hair from the most sensitive areas. This no strip formula leaves the skin smooth, hair-free and all with no wax residue! This wax can we heated on the stove (in a pot of hot water) or in a wax heater. Hard wax does not require strips, just a spatula to remove the wax.
Directions (watch the video for further assistance):
- Remove lid from container
- Place container in warmer or on the stove
- Cleanse area to be epilated
- Pat dry with towel and make sure no moisture remains on skin
- With spatula, apply a thick coat of wax at a 45 degree angle in direction of hair growth
- Allow wax to cool on skin until it becomes soft and pliable
- Hold skin taut and pull off wax with one quick motion in opposite direction of hair growth keeping hardened wax as close to the skin as possible. Never re-apply wax to epilated areas
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of hand to calm skin
Ingredients: Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire d'abeille), Glycerin, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Cetyl Esters, Ethylhexyl Palmitate
NOTE: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
CAUTION: Test a small area of skin for sensitivity. This product should not be used by people suffering from diabetes or who have varicose veins, moles, or warts. Do not use on irritated or inflamed skin. Do not use on recently tweezed area. Do not apply to areas being treated with Retin-A, Glycolic Acid, or Alpha Hydroxy products. Do Not Use soaps or astringents for 2 hours before and after application. Avoid tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment. Not suitable for pregnant women.