Clean & Easy Professional Brazilian Waxing Kit with Heater
- 2.90 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Clean and Easy Professional Brazilian Wax Kit
Brazilian waxing is one of the most sought after waxing treatments in beauty salons today. Brazilian waxing is a technique which quickly and cleanly removes unwanted hair from the bikini area leaving just a landing strip on, using a special hard (not soft), strip free wax. With this kit, you have all the products to achieve the smoothest, sexiest look on the bikini area time and time again! Perfect for salon use and at home if you want that really professional result. The key success factor to this kit is firstly the special Brazilian Pot Wax and secondly the Wax Heater.
Brazilian Pot Wax (Full Body Hard Wax) 14oz
The Brazilian Pot Wax is formulated for thorough but gentle bikini waxing. Hard Wax is in fact gentler to your skin than Soft Wax when you are waxing sensitive areas as it adheres only to hair, not to skin when used with the Pre-Epilation Oil (included in this kit). This makes Brazilian Pot Wax gentle for sensitive areas while providing for the removal of even the coarsest hair. An additional benefit is the lack of the sticky residue that can occur with Soft Wax.
Clean and Easy Wax Heater
When using a warm wax, it is essential to maintain the optimum wax temperature. The Clean & Easy wax heater was designed with the needs of the beauty professional in mind. Compact, economical, and easy to use and maintain, the Clean & Easy Pot Waxer and accessories give you all the tools you need to wax easily and efficiently.
Brazilian Waxing Tips
There are several key points to remember when using Brazilian Pot Wax, especially if you are primarily a Soft Wax user. Maintaining the proper wax temperature is important for a successful result. The wax should form a soft ball on the end of the applicator. Until you become familiar with the proper consistency for Brazilian Wax, a good guide is to heat the wax in a professional pot wax warmer for 15 to 30 minutes on the HIGH setting until the center is not completely melted. At this point, the wax along the exterior of the can should be the appropriate temperature and consistency for waxing. Set and maintain the warmer temperature setting to LOW.The application should be thicker than with a Soft Wax. The Hard Wax should be even all the way around the edges, extending beyond the hair growth area. Apply the initial layer of wax in the direction of hair growth. Spread the wax rapidly without placing a large quantity of wax on a single area. This allows for the heat to be distributed evenly, creating more comfort.
- Beginners should apply only one strip at a time. After you have mastered the technique, apply as many strips of wax as you are comfortable with at one time, allowing the wax to set.
- Check the surface of the wax strip for tackiness. If the strip is not ready, put it back down and wait a few second until fully set.
- The wax surface dulls as it sets. When removing the wax strip, stretch the skin taut and hold firmly. Flick the edge of the strip and remove in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- If the wax breaks or is brittle, then the application was too thin, it was allowed to set too long or the room temperature is too cool.
- Cleanse the skin and apply a light layer of Clean & Easy Pre Epilating Oil to waxing area. It is very important not to apply too much oil or it will interfere with the ability of the wax to adhere to the hair.
- When you have completed waxing, apply Clean & Easy Azulene Oil to soothe and remove excess wax.
Clean and Easy advises that the follow precautions:
- To eliminate after wax redness, it is recommend to take an antacid 1-1/2 hours before the wax service. Do not wax over moles.
- Do not wax if the following conditions are present: Sunburn, diabetes, phlebitis, recent scar tissue, or other skin conditions.
- Due to the side effects of increased sensitivity and irritation, it is not recommended that you wax clients that are using Retin A, Accutane, Tetracycline or Glycolic Acid.
- During the 24-hour period following a waxing service, avoid hot baths, tanning beds, saunas or other heat treatments.
The Clean and Easy Brand
In the world of professional hair removal, the Clean and Easy brand is synonymous with innovation and quality. Their wax systems are used in salons and spas worldwide and are proven to be one of the most efficient and economical waxing systems available. Established as the leading manufacturer of high quality waxing products and treatment lotions, hair removal has never been so clean and easy!
- 1 x Clean and Easy Wax Heater (240v) with 3 pin plug *
- Drip Collars
- 1 x Brazilian Pot Wax (Full Body Hard Wax) 14oz
- 2 x 100 Pack Spatulas (large and small)
- 1 x Pre-epilation Oil 5oz/147ml
- 1 x Azulene Oil (2oz/60ml) Claming Oil to soothe and condition the skin after waxing with the active ingredient of chamomile.
- 1 x Brazilian Waxing DVD and Instructions
- 1 x Brazilian Window Sticker
This kit is suitable for use by men and women on all general body areas eg the bikini area, legs, chest, back and arms. New users must exercise caution and follow instructions carefully.
|*This wax warmer has a voltage of 220-240 volt and is fitted with a standard United Kingdom three pin plug . IT IS NOT SUITABLE for use in the U.S.A: 110-120v AC. Check voltage requirements in your country before ordering this item.|