French Green Clay and Leatherwood Honey Soap
- 0.14 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
French Green Clay and Leatherwood Honey Soap
Gently exfoliating & delicately scented. Especially good for blemished/oily skin.
The French green clay in this soap deeply cleanses and gently exfoliates the skin leaving it feeling smooth and moisturised.
Who for? Great for all skin types but especially for those with blemished/oily skin.
What is it? A gently exfoliating, delicately scented soap bar that smooths, moisturises and deeply cleanses the skin.
Coconut oil; Mount Wellington spring water (soap nut infused); olive oil; sunflower oil; soy wax; Leatherwood beeswax; Tasmanian seaweed extract; French green clay; essential oils (Patchouli, Fir Balsam & Ylang ylang); Sodium borate (Borax) <1%; Leatherwood honey.
Tangle Teezer for Children
Why do children often get tangled hair? Children love to play all day and do all sorts of activities without even stopping to comb their hair. Kids are very active -- running around, twisting hair, sleeping with wet hair – usually without combing properly.
When the child's hair is allowed to hang freely during physical activities, it forms several knots, due to swinging around. Children get tangled and matted hair easily because of these daily activities. It can be quite difficult to keep a child's hair tangle-free and to manage their unruly hair.
What causes tangled hair in children? The hair texture of children is very much different from adult hair. Kids have finer hair that is softer and can easily result in knotted hair.
The most common cause for matted hair is static electricity created in the hair by friction or through rubbing the hair against other materials such as carpets, clothing, or caps/hats. If hair is rubbed repeatedly, then it gets tangled and knotted. Hair breakage can also follow.
To avoid tangled hair in children, it is a good idea to apply a mild conditioner after shampoo. This will keep the hair sleek and manageable. Children should not sleep with wet hair as this will surely result in severely matted hair in the morning. Pillows with synthetic fillings can also cause hair tangles due to high static electricity caused by rubbing the hair with the pillow while sleeping. Kids can also avoid getting hair tangles by not rubbing their hair on the carpet while playing around.
It is best to comb the child's hair several times a day to keep the hair in line. Also, hair tangles are commonly worst in the morning. Combing the hair is especially recommended before sleeping at night to minimise hair tangles upon waking up.
Parents may unknowingly produce knots and tangles by piling hair on their child's head when shampooing. Instead, a gentle massage should be done while shampooing and washing the hair. Combing tangled hair can be painful and frustrating to the child. Fixing matted hair can also be very time-consuming for the parent.
To work out tangles, consider using the right comb. A good detangling comb is Tangle Teezer. Unlike the usual combs and brushes where you have to fix tangles starting from the ends of the hair and working up towards the roots, Tangle Teezer can be used from roots to ends and even mid-length to ends.
Tangle Teezer (sometimes mistakenly referred to as Tangle Teaser, Tangle Tease, Tangle Teazer, or Tangle Teeser) is an innovative product that allows effortless detangling. There is less tugging, breakage, and cuticle damage.
For a pain-free solution to hair tangles, Tangle Teezer's unique teeth configuration detangles and smoothens the hair. The specifically designed teeth flex just the right amount, detangling and helping to smooth the hair’s cuticle resulting to shiny healthy hair. Tangle Teezer is the best solution to detangling children's hair that is very prone to knots. Hair is tangle-free in minutes! After brushing, the hair feels like silk to-the-touch.
Mums will agree that Tangle Teezer is perfect even for fidgety children. The total time spent brushing is greatly reduced when using the Tangle Teezer. Whether children have long hair, short hair, or afro hair, Tangle Teezer will detangle and smoothen the hair. It is also a perfect detangler brush for older kids who manage their own hairstyles. Tangle Teezer is a mum’s must-have as it’s loved by children of all ages to keep hair shiny and finally tangle-free!.
The Tangle Teezer on Afro Hair
The Tangle Teezer is fantastic to use on afro hair in place of a wide tooth comb. Suitable for men, women and children, the whole family really can benefit from using this brush. You will find it glides easily through the hair, leaving hair well brushed and tangle free.
Children with thick, unruly hair in particular, will really benefit from using the Tangle Teezer. Use on both wet and dry hair on all ages from mum, dad to kids!
Your Hair Magazine calls this one of the Afro Must Haves: ""Master the dryness, put a spring back into your curls and enjoy the movement of free-flowing hair with a little help from these gems.
When stubborn knots are the bane of your life, use the magical Tangle Teezer .... to make everything smooth in an instant....!" Your Hair Magazine June 2009.
"I have to admit it did a really good job. It works better on wet hair than on dry as expected, and went through my hair without turning my curls into a frizz ball or surrounding me with shedded hair..." Brown Beauty
Hair Care Tips from Tangle Teezers inventor, Shaun.
- Tangle Teezer is excellent for detangling both wet and dry hair.
- Don’t be tentative! Tangle Teezer is like no other brush. Fantastic, painless detangling is achieved by using a firmer pressure.
- Tangle Teezer gives a blissful relaxing head massage even for the most sensitive scalp sufferers.
- Unlike conventional brushes and combs, Tangle Teezer can be used from roots to ends and mid length to ends.
- Hair can be detangled by using brush strokes from the underneath of the hair with the teeth pointing upwards or from the top of the hair pointing the teeth downwards.
- Tangle Teezer is ideal for taking conditioner evenly through the hair when wet, ensuring light and even distribution of product, which in turn leads to weightless blow drying.
- Tangle Teezer is a must for hair extension wearers; it will simply glide through the hair from roots to ends, passing painlessly over the bonds without pulling.
- It is superb for the daily and ongoing maintenance of wigs, wefts, weaves and clip in hair pieces, leaving them looking just like new.
- The same excellent results are delivered on even the tightest curls and afro hair.
- As a styling tool, daily brushing refreshes sleek styles, helping to smooth the cuticle which increases shine, giving a professional look.
- For short styles, apply styling products to the hair and use Tangle Teezer to shape and mould - great for guys too!
- Since hair breakage is minimised, using Tangle Teezer over a period of time will mean your hair feels thicker and healthier.