Gigi Brazilian Body Hard Wax 14oz
- 0.46 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get 10% off|
Gigi Brazilian Body Hard Wax 14oz Jar - Heat on a stove
This item is out of stock but please order the Clean and Easy Brazilian Wax:https://www.body4real.co.uk/clean-easy-hard-wax-brazilian-bikini-475ml/
This new formulation Brazilian Body Hard Wax was designed specifically for a very thorough bikini waxing - where every bit of hair is removed except for a thin strip in the front. Intimate area skin is very sensitive and delicate, yet the hair can be extremely coarse. GiGi's new Brazilian Body Hard Wax provides the most effective Brazilian waxing service possible. You can also use this wax on legs and underarms (as shown in the video).
Diameter of jar is 10.5cm.
The Gigi brand is world renowned for its Brazilian waxing products. It is the number one choice for salon professionals in the U.S.A and is perfect for use at home. Gigi wax is made in the USA.
Directions (watch the video for further assistance):
- Remove lid from container
- Place container in warmer or on the stove
- Cleanse area to be epilated
- Pat dry with towel and make sure no moisture remains on skin
- With spatula, apply a thick coat of wax at a 45 degree angle in direction of hair growth
- Allow wax to cool on skin until it becomes soft and pliable
- Hold skin taut and pull off wax with one quick motion in opposite direction of hair growth keeping hardened wax as close to the skin as possible. Never re-apply wax to epilated areas
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of hand to calm skin
NOTE: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
CAUTION: Test a small area of skin for sensitivity. This product should not be used by people suffering from diabetes or who have varicose veins, moles, or warts. Do not use on irritated or inflamed skin. Do not use on recently tweezed area. Do not apply to areas being treated with Retin-A, Glycolic Acid, or Alpha Hydroxy products. Do Not Use soaps or astringents for 2 hours before and after application. Avoid tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.
Ingredients: Rosin (Colophonium Clophane), Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire d'abeille) Glycerin, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Oilve Oil Cetyl Esters, Ethylhexyl Palmitate