Osmotic Shock Defender Mask
- 0.01 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Osmotic Shock Defender Mask - Limited Availability
The Defender face mask provides four levels of protection to help keep you safe. A typical double-layer mask quickly becomes wet with moisture from your breath, and damp layers of a mask tend to cling together.
If an infected droplet finds its way onto a damp mask, it's little more than a swimming pool for the virus to pass easily through!
- The only mask made in the UK with FOUR levels of protection.
- High quality tightly woven cotton which minimises the entry of viruses.
- Droplet resistant membrane adds a second level of defence
- Special membrane filters the air you breathe allowing you to breathe more comfortably than most medical-grade masks
- Each mask is infused with a unique solution of organic salts which are capable of deactivating microorganisms through a process known as “OSMOTIC SHOCK
The Defender face mask offers four layers of protection as follows:
1) The first line of defence is provided by a layer of high quality tightly woven cotton, and this helps stop droplets finding their way through the mask.
2) The second line of defence comes from a droplet resistant membrane, a physical barrier between the layers of cotton. This membrane keeps the layers of cotton separate, keeping them dry, restricting the movement of potentially infected droplets, and maintaining the integrity of the mask.
3) The special membrane is also a third line of defence because it filters the air you breathe; while allowing you to breathe more comfortably than most medical-grade masks.
4) The fourth line of protection comes from our unique infusion of organic salts embedded into the fabric of the mask. These organic salts are capable of deactivating a virus through a process known as “OSMOTIC SHOCK”, basically rendering viruses inert. If a virus lands on the Defender mask it finds itself in what we can think of as a crystallised minefield, the virus is trapped, then dismantled by the organic salts. Please note that washing your mask will remove the organic salts.
A virus can stay attached and viable on some masks for several days! The organic salts infused into each Defender mask are capable of disabling a virus in a matter of minutes, reducing the chance of a virus being transferred from a mask to your hands if you inadvertently touch it.
Please note that washing your mask will remove the organic salts. We should have an organic salt spray available soon. This will allow you to re-charge your mask after washing it.
Disclaimer: The Defender Mask has great features built in to protect you as much as possible from viral infections, however, we offer no guarantee or warranty against infection. Please remember to wash your hands regularly throughout the day for 20 seconds with soap or a high alcohol content hand sanitizer and minimise your contact with people outside of your household as much as possible.
There are 2 sizes for the masks. The sizing is based on the size of the face (rather than the size of the head). Note the side bands can be adjusted to make the mask tighter or looser:
Small - best suited for Teenagers and Adults with a small face
Large - best suited for adult Men and most Women
Proudly handmade in the United Kingdom